Donnerstag, März 15

Let's go on a walk with me

 

On a sunny February day I decided to pick up my Zenit again that was sleeping on my shelf for
too long. 

     
   Look what I found! The first snowdrops. Somehow I can identify myself with them sometimes.
They often look sad even if they are the first signs of our beloved spring.



Sometimes I find little houses or places that are not far away from
the paths I usually go to. This beautiful house made me wish to own it.
To sit there on the wooden bench with a cup of tea, enjoying the view over the meadow.


How bushes shape little tunnels sometimes.


When I saw the first hidden winter aconites growing under
a blanket of twigs.


Do you see the sea horse swimming in dry grass?


This little one was the loveliest.


Some time later the sun was about to go down. I saw it's golden shine trough the branches and
paths. Enlightening my way home. 


1 Kommentar:

  1. i'm really looking forward to little spring walks like this once it stops snowing! and these photos are lovely, as always. xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Hello you! Thank you for stopping to write a few thoughts.
If you ask a question I will answer directly amongst the comments.